Are you thinking about buying the best microwave oven in India?
Whether you’re short on time or need a snack now, microwaves are a kitchen staple.
But you don’t have to buy them very often. A good microwave should last you for years to come.
If you’re in the market for a new microwave, you might be feeling overwhelmed by all the choices.
This article will present to you the top five best microwave ovens on the market today so if you want to know what microwaves will work for you then keep reading.
- Best Microwave Ovens – Best To Buy
- Best Microwave Ovens in India Comparison Chart in 2020
- Best Microwave Ovens in India Reviews
- Frequenty Asked Questions
- Final Verdict
Best Microwave Ovens – Best To Buy
- Best Overall: LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Best Compact Design: Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Best Built Quality: Bajaj 17 Litres Solo Microwave Oven
- Best Performance: Panasonic 20L Solo Microwave Oven
- Best Value For Money: Bajaj 20 Litres Grill Microwave Oven
Best Microwave Ovens in India Comparison Chart in 2020
Best Microwave Ovens in India Reviews
Prepare 12 different varieties of exotic Indian Rotis – naans, lachcha paranthas, tandoori rotis, missi rotis easily at the touch of a button. Diet fry in LG microwave ovens lets you prepare dishes with minimal oil usage.
With the latest range of LG microwave ovens, making hygienic ghee with absolutely no smell is a matter of just 12 minutes.
Experience uniform cooking with active convection in LG microwave Oven that has two top and two rear heaters, adjustable convection fan speed and energy saving grill heat.
With LG all in one microwave oven, now you can prepare delicious paneer and curd at home.
Here are LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven worth mentioning features:
- Motorised Rotisserie: Ebar-be-queuing at home with 360° degree motorized rotisserie fried rotisserie for crispy and tasty recipes in one touch.
- Steam Chef: The unique stainless steel accessory helps generate steam to cook healthy and faster. Its steam dome and multi cook Tawa keeps the food crispy.
- Attractive Floral Pattern: Attractive floral pattern beautifies your kitchen interiors and adds a hint of color to it.
- Stainless Steel Cavity: Stainless steel cavity enables better reflection and the uniform heating ensures a better and even cooking.
- Microwave Oven Recipe Book: Learn to cook exotic, delicious yet simple to make recipes across India.
- A multipurpose cooking appliance.
- 32-liter capacity.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Cannot carry heavy loads.
2. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Best Compact Design
Enjoy healthier fried food without a deep fryer. SLIM FRY technology combines a grill with warm air circulation, so food is cooked crispy inside and out using only a touch of oil. And no greasy pans or splatters!
Choose from a wide variety of pre-programmed local recipes on the Samsung app and enjoy familiar flavors with the simple touch of a button.
A look at its features-
- LED Display: LED display makes your life more convenient. A Clean LED panel helps you to read easily.
- Ceramic Enamel cavity: The Innovative Ceramic Enamel Cavity is designed to give you holistic cooking experience. It is durable, easy to clean, hygienic, and 99.9% bacteria-free.
- Auto Cook Menu: Ever wonder just how long you should microwave something? Tired of food coming out too hot or still cold? Auto Cook takes the thought out of it: just tell your microwave what you’re cooking (and how much) and it’s already preprogrammed for what settings to use.
- High-quality performance.
- Six power levels.
- Temperature range from 40 to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Enables uniform cooking.
- Does not come with a starter kit.
In today’s busy lifestyle, microwave ovens have a big role to play. This essential cooking appliance not only helps with heating up food but can also cooks delicious meals. Certain microwaves also come with convection and grill settings to expand one’s microwave cooking experience.
A brief description of its features-
- 17 Litres Capacity: This microwave oven comes with a storage capacity of 17 liters is compact to fit anywhere in your kitchen.
- Mechanical Controls: The mechanical control knob helps you to change the temperature and heating level according to the type of food being cooked.
- 700 Watts Output: High power output leads to faster and efficient cooking time.
- 30 Minutes Timer: With a 30-minute timer, this microwave oven from Bajaj enables you to control your cooking requirements. The built-in timer sends you a notification alert once the cooking process is complete.
- Simple but effective features.
- Five power levels.
- A high-quality performance.
- Not suitable for baking.
4. Panasonic 20L Solo Microwave Oven
Panasonic prides itself as a brand that genuinely understands quality. Rooted in Japanese culture, Panasonic ensures excellent craftsmanship and stay uncompromised on the latest innovations, offering a premium range of products that cater to every lifestyle need.
Cleaning your Panasonic microwave oven is easy with the new Vapor Clean system. It harnesses the cleansing power of water vapor in removing stains and grime from your microwave’s inner cavity. All you need to do is press the Vapor Clean button. Just wipe the cavity once the Vapor Clean action has been completed.
A brief introduction to its features are as follows:-
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on the magnetron.
- 20L capacity: Suitable for bachelors & small families; power + innovation 800 watts of high power for fast, Even cooking and delicious results.
- The microwave controls: 51 pre auto cook menu items, glass turntable.
- Compact design: this countertop microwave with Glass turntable is compact, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity;
- Control: touch keypad (membrane) is sensitive to touch and easy to clean.
- Vapor clean: cleaning your microwave oven is easy.
- 51 auto-programmed recipes.
- Small and compact.
- Full value for money.
- Controls can take time to familiarise.
Bajaj Electricals is one of the leading Consumer Products and EPC companies in India. Cook your favorite dish easily at a touch of a button with 9 Auto Cook Menu.
Here are it’s amazing features –
- 20L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors or small families.
- Grill: Can be used for grilling along with reheating, defrosting, and cooking.
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on the magnetron.
- Control: Tactile buttons to set the temperature/timer and Jog Dials that are simple to use with a long life.
- Child lock: If you have kids at your home, having a microwave with a child safety lock feature is essential. An electrical lock (such as a code) prevents children from accidentally operating the oven.
- Auto Cook: Choose from different Auto Cook menus without any fuss. This feature allows you to preset the desired temperature and timing as per the cooking requirement and set them manually.
- Power Levels: Choose between 5 different power levels to cook as per your need. This feature allows you to control the temperature as per the cooking requirement.
- Ideal for small families.
- Good safety features.
- Excellent performance.
- No digital controls.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Which Brand microwave is best?
We recommend following microwave oven brands: LG, Samsung, Bajaj and Panasonic.
Which is best microwave or oven?
There are three types of microwaves. Convection, Solo and Grill. Each has it’s own characteristics. Read our article for more detailed review.
Is Microwave Bad for health?
No! Microwaves are safe and effective if you know how to use it properly.
How do I choose microwave oven?
We have reviewed top five best microwave ovens in our article and also covered all the types such as convection, grill and solo microwave ovens.
If you want to know about the microwave oven’s history and when it was discovered then read this article for more details.
Feel free to let me know about what you think about these best microwave ovens.
To me, Number five on our list is an ideal choice if you have a small family and you are looking to buy only to warm the food.
If you have any further questions about any one of these, please drop them in the comments below.
Make sure you keep your priorities set about what you want the most in your microwave oven and then select your device.